Diets are always hard if you don’t know how to do them 😉
Everything here is for “normal” weight loss, down to 15% or so, where the abs are beginning to show.
Here are some tips that have helped me:
- Calories in / calories out are the single biggest weight loss driver
This means, that calories consumed mused be reduced, and daily activity should remain, or slightly increase
- Protein is more filling than carbs and fat
and it helps keep the muscles, when you keep training
- Volume and regularity of meals helps with hunger
instead of just removing things to eat, or removing whole meals altogether, try to keep the volume similar by replacing foods.
- Water fills also
- Hunger before meals is ok, and normal.
But you should not be always be hungy. Fruits and vegetables are great snacks.
- Sleep more.
- Still try to enjoy foods. Skipping breakfast at the weekend to enjoy some icecream instead? Yes please.
Small treats and gifts for yourself are important to keep going, and make the journey not to bland.
- Eating out: minimize
- Eating out with friends / parties: It is ok to occasionally indulge a little bit, when the situation arises
Just be mindful about the foods and portions
You don’t need to eat a whole cake
That’s most of it, I believe. Nothing special, and posted everywhere else.
There is no magic trick to do it.
6 weeks down I now am at 3kg less weight 😀